[Zope3-dev] RFC: ViewDirectoryHierarchyReorganization

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 08:36:10 +0000

> The introspector does that already. Really, you need now static documentation
> that explains the interaction among these interfaces (maybe you could
> automate that by inspecting the ZCML directives - but I doubt it)

Future sci-fi stuff:

You'd also want to inspect components for __used_for__, __implements__,
  __class_implements__ and possibly something like __uses_utilities__
from this collector issue:

   http://collector.zope.org/Zope3-dev/6

I'm very interested in ways of specifying components, and inferring
potential arrangements of components based on their specifications.

--
Steve Alexander