[Zope3-dev] datetime?

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@alum.mit.edu
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 14:24:34 -0400

I just tried to run the unit tests from a fresh build.  I get a
failure as its try to load the various test modules:

Error importing Zope.App.Forms.Views.Browser.tests.testBrowserWidget
No module named datetime
  File "/usr/home/jeremy/src/Zope3/lib/python/Zope/Schema/_Field.py",
  line 29, i
n ?
    from datetime import datetime

Where does this magic datetime module come from?  I can't find it in
the zope checkout.  The only one I know about is in the
nondist/sandbox directory of Python CVS.  Did someone check in tests
that only run with a third-party package installed on sys.path?

Jeremy