[Zope3-dev] Re: PageDesign as skinning system

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk@yahoo.com
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 12:02:06 -0400

http://www.microsoft.com/office/xdocs/images/screenshot.gif

XDocs will be in the hands of most MS Office users in 2003. No points for guessing whose
CMS and portal technology it will be seamlessly integrated with. But as it isn't
browser-based and isn't Free software, there's still opportunity to one-up them.