[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zip] About Zope3 HTTP-input handling

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com, jim@zope.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:17:18 -0400

Heiichiro NAKAMURA wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I've just started looking into Zope to find out Zope3's I18N
 > capability as a part of evaluation to recommend Zope to a Japanese
 > company as the platform to build content management solutions.
 >
 > I found that there are several un-addressed issues regarding
 > I18N/L10N capability of Zope3. I would like to hear the
 > Zope people's opinion and find solutions for them.

I can say that those of us who worked on these particular issues,
mainly Stephan Richter and Martijn Faassen, struggled with exactly
these issued. It sounds like you and the others participating in this
thread know more about the subject than we do.

 > I don't know how I can contribute to Zope3,

Well, you already are by raising these issues and proposing solutions.

It would help if you and others here could work up a proposal or
some alternative proposals for dealing with these issues.

 > Here're the issues I found:

It would be great if you and/or some of the other folks here
could work up a Zope 3 proposal for how to address these issues.