[Zope3-dev] submit to Zope 3 mini-newsletter now!!

Gary Poster gary@zope.com
16 Oct 2002 15:21:49 -0400

I'm hereby volunteering to write a small little mini-newsletter (yes,
the three diminutives were intentional) for a bit (is that four?) about
ZOPE 3!

I'll try to get one out every month or so.  I'm shooting for five or six
paragraphs max, which should be easy enough to throw together, I'm
hoping.

Where do you come in?  Tell me about any Zope 3 work you are doing!  The
nice thing is, since I'm only writing a few paragraphs anyway, all you
have to do is send me a sentence or two.  You have time for that,
right?  If you have more to say, send it too and maybe we'll suddenly
have an in-depth special feature!

So please send small blurbs in now.  As soon as I have enough to write a
few paragraphs, I'll write it up and put it here and anyplace else folks
will let me.  And in the future, send anytime.  I'll try to bug folks
once a month, but there's no reason not to do something this easy a bit
more often.

Gary