[Zope3-dev] submit to Zope 3 mini-newsletter now!!

Gary Poster gary@modernsongs.com
16 Oct 2002 20:29:19 -0400

I'll offer it to the site--we'll see where it makes most sense to go.
Certainly the never-updated Zope News is something of which we're all
aware.

By the way, I forgot to offer thanks to the OzZope gang in Melbourne who
were the ones to suggest this idea.  So, exit thanks!

Gary