[Zope3-dev] UI effort at Sprintathon

Marius Gedminas mgedmin@codeworks.lt
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:52:13 +0200

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 12:15:45PM -0200, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> For those that have a Zope3 sandbox around, please cvs up, fire your
> Zope3 and head to http://127.0.0.1:8080/++skin++ZopeTop/

Wow, looks great.

> Comments? Suggestions?

zopetopBasic.css sets the text color to black for INPUT widgets.  This
makes all buttons nearly unreadable in Mozilla with my Gtk+ theme
(1970_xeno).

Could you remove that rule?  I see no reason for setting text color
without setting background color at the same time (and setting
background color for INPUT widgets makes radio buttons ugly on at least
one of IE, Konqueror, Mozilla -- I forgot which one).

BTW Zope2 has the same problem.

Marius Gedminas
--
This is an object-oriented system.
If we change anything, the users object.