[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] CVS: Zope3 - zserver.zcml:1.6.6.2

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 10:09:31 -0500

R. David Murray wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Rakesh Naidu wrote:
>
>>undoing a small mistake
>>

> I've seen at least two people make this mistake and correct it,
> now.  Maybe we should have a zserver.zcml.in file?

This sounds like a great idea. Someone want to make it so?

At some point, I'd like to revisit the way the servers are set up:

1. I'd like to be able to opverride port assignments on a case-by-
    case basis without editing the config file.

2. I'd like a much simpler config file format for process-level
    (as opposed to component) configuration.  I suspect the work
    going on now for Zope 3 will inform this.