[Zope3-dev] Zope3 on Darwin

Gary Poster gary@modernsongs.com
27 Oct 2002 19:17:08 -0500

Hey Isaac!  I owe you an email or two on other topics, but for now--

on a simple level, just
$ python test.py
in your Zope3 directory.

An beyond that, there was just a thread about setting up automated
testing on another OS (Solaris in this case)--it began here
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2002-October/002971.html
while perhaps the most pertinent email is here
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2002-October/002991.html
(but keep on reading for the next two in the thread)

:-)

Talk to you soon & hope all is well

Gary