[Zope3-dev] sprintathon projects

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:20:13 +0100

Hi there,

I'm back from my vacation (yeah, I was on vacation this month) now and
am still engaged in the sprintathon planning. What we currently need
are:

* more projects

Currently we have three sub projects:

Workflow project:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/CMSprintWorkflow

Searching project:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/CMSprintSearching

And user interface project:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/CMSprintUserInterface

But we need more projects! You don't have to be afraid; it's even possible
to suggest a project you won't be the project leader for! I did so myself
:).

* more project leaders

While the workflow project and the searching project have project leaders,
the user interface project doesn't yet.

* more stuff from existing project leaders

I haven't seen any changes to the project pages I made a week ago, and
the only discussion I've seen so far is on UI. Would existing project leaders
please step up? :) I'm very interested in hearing more about both workflow
and searching.

Regards,

Martijn