[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Alpha 1 in 2002

Craeg K Strong cstrong@arielpartners.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:06:03 -0500

Sounds excellent!

We have a small ZPT-based web app running on Zope 2.6
that we would like to port to alpha 1.  I believe it could
serve as a pretty decent test bed as it is small and concise yet
exercises many of the features you listed.

I have one question, however:  we make heavy use of the pre-traversal
hooks to do URL swizzling, in order to abide by ReST architectural
principles.  Will some pre-traversal hooks or equivalent functionality
exist in alpha1?

Thanks,

--Craeg