[Zope3-dev] IFactory, and composite factories

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 15:52:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 1 Sep 2002, Jim Fulton wrote:
> >>The factory attribute in ZCML is for creating other kinds of components.
> >>Adapter factories take a single argument. Resource factories take a
> >>single argument (the request). View factories take two arguments, context,
> >>and request. Utility and service factories take no arguments.
> >>

> > And I think I should include this info as well.
>
> Yes.

What's the calling sequence for securityPolicy factories?  A grep didn't
turn up any examples of an actual securityPolicy declaration, so I
couldn't find any example callables to look at <grin>.

--RDM