[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Web Content Management

Max M maxm@mxm.dk
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:17:09 +0200

Jim Fulton wrote:

> It's time to start thinking about how we'll organize the work to build
> content-management for Zope 3. Paul and I have had a number of discussions
> about this, which led to the proposal at:
>
> http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/ContentManagementProjectsForZope3

I have added a rant about how I believe skinning should be done in a
CMF. I also believe that it can make creating a CMF a lot simpler.

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/rant%20by%20Max%20M

regards Max M

---
the Law of Inverse Squares. With sound, for example, a source twice as
far away from the detector (an ear?) provides just one-quarter of the
strength of signal. ESP has been said to show no fall-off at all, let
alone any diminution of strength. Well, we must admit that zero signal
won't show any change...