[Zope3-dev] Z3 documentation

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 23:56:12 -0500

On Tuesday 01 April 2003 23:39, Stephan Richter wrote:
> Okay, I have registered a (priliminary) Help for the File Upload screen.
> So, create a File object called file; If you click on it you get the screen
> of the following link: http://localhost:8080/file/@@upload.html
>
> You will now see the 'Online Help Box on the right side of the screen.

Oh yeah, the help screen is registered at
<Zope3>/src/zope/app/browser/content/configure.zcml line 62. The help file
itself can be found at <Zope3>/src/zope/app/browser/content/file_upload.hlp

The main Online Help code can be found in onlinehelp.zcml and onlinehelp.py in
the <Zope3>/src/zope/app/browser/ directory.The ZCML directives are defined
in <Zope3>/src/zope/app/onlinehelp/.

Regards,
Stephan
--