[Zope3-dev] Re: may help with documentation

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 08:36:57 -0500

On Friday 04 April 2003 08:27, Steve Alexander wrote:
> > Nope, not at all. BTW, I edit all my Wiki structured text in Emacs, since
> > it helps you a lot with the layout.
>
> It also helps to avoid 10s of email messages sent to people who
> subscribe to receive wiki notifications.

Yeah, sorry for bombarding you guys this morning. :-) I think the front page
looks much better now though.

> > 1. We use (re)structured text for all documentation, be it Wikis or CVS
> > files.
>
> Is it possible to get the wiki implementation on dev.zope.org to use
> reST by default, with STX still available for existing pages?

I dunno, but I would hope that Simon and I could work on a proposal to
reimplement Wikis in Zope 3.

> This would lower the bar for contributing, as only one structured text
> dialect would need to be learned.

Right.

Regards,
Stephan