[Zope3-dev] Wiki cleanup

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:05:21 -0500

Hello everyone,

Continuing the cleanup I started in November, I reorganized much of the Wiki
page. ProjectArtifacts are gone, since everything in the Wiki page is an
artifact. Also there are no unlinked Wikis left anymore and everything is an
offspring of the FrontPage. I also deleted other old Wikis, except a couple
very cute ones, which I placed in the "History" under Overview. I also
removed the last traces of Features and ZopeEvents (we actually are only
using SprintSchedule) are gone.

There is still much left to do, since a lot of documents are outdated. One
could actually start by assigning StatusBadges to the various documents.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter