[Zope3-dev] Number of languages in Zope 3

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:27:37 -0700

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 04:46:01PM +0200, Steve Alexander wrote:
> I think it should be easy to use real Python classes to support templates.
> Zope 3 makes it easy to develop presentation components in this style.

i'm not sure what this means - I still haven't had time to try to
develop any toy apps with z3.  But your statement is very intriguing.
Can you point me to an example, either in the z3 CVS or in documentation?

thanks,

PW

--

Paul Winkler