[Zope3-dev] Number of languages in Zope 3

Peter Simmons pete@bcmpweb.com
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 11:00:50 +1200

I think you guys are forgetting that paths are very useful and more
natural to people who just design.

That is where we have found the most use for them, allowing designers
(people who never code) add a little bit of dynamcism to the pages. It
means they need to ask coders to do less especially when it is changing
the presentation.

Just my two cents.

Cheers,
Pete