[Zope3-dev] Re: [ZWeb] Re: fix zope 3 wiki urls ?

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:32:07 -0400

> You can use http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/FAQ.  As long as Zope 3 is in
> development mode, I don't see what's wrong with that one.

I'm with Simon on this one.  I didn't know about the Zope3 redirector.
Where would I hve found out about it?  Everyone including Jim always
seems to use the long URL.

When I want to send people to a URL, I typically have the page in
front of me in my web browser and copy/paste the URL from the
browser's location box.

So the redirector only does us any good if it's persistent.

If it requires changing the Apache configuration, so be it.  If you
don't have the necessary privileges to implement it, let me know and
I'll make sure MattK does this.