[Zope3-dev] Virtual hosting

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:41:11 -0400

On Friday 11 April 2003 04:39, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> We were playing around with pdb a bit yesterday and I think we now see how
> namespace-based virtual hosting might be implemented in Zope 3.  I've
> updated the proposal at http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/VirtualHosting

Maybe you can merge your ideas into the proposal, as long comments like that
are hard to read and hard to compare with the original. I think Sidnei will
not mind, and just add yourself to the authors list.

> If there are no objections or insightful comments on why that scheme
> could not possibly work, we think we'd like to start hacking.

It looks good to me, but then I am not using virtual hosting for anything
tricky. ;-) I really like the namespace idea.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter