[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 presentations in Europython 2003?

Heimo Laukkanen huima@iki.fi
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:18:11 +0100

Hi all,

Europython is happening again in Charleroi - on June 25-27. Zope 3
progress has been amazing and there seems to be finally also something
to show besides just talking - even as simple things as Paul's review of
Wiki for Z3 ( http://movies.bluedynamics.org/z3wiki.html ).

There are a lot of possibilities to talk to people and I would now like
to talk with you, about what kind of presentations would be most
beneficial for people and who would be available to do them.

This is just my thought, but it would be really cool to have a small set
of Zope3 presentations aimed for people who are not yet active with the
Zope 3 development -- starting from general introduction into real
hands-on stuff - and ending in leading edge development stuff.

What do you think?

Who would be interested and available to do Zope 3 presentations in
Charleroi?

-huima