[Zope3-dev] Problems with zwiki

Marcus J. Ertl Marcus J. Ertl" <marcus.ertl@larp-welt.de
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 11:35:07 +0200

Hi!

I'm not shure, if it is right, to send this to this mailing list, of if
I just should send this to the author of zwiki.

I had some problems with I18n for zwiki. I just went through I18N.txt
for building the *.mo's, this is, what I had to do different from the
description in I18N.txt:

1. I18N says:

    Set the the Python path:: export PYTHONPATH=<zope3>/src

   But I had to do

     export PYTHONPATH=<zope3>/src:<zope3>

  otherwise, extract.py did not found all modules

2. I had to add a empty __init__.py to

   <zope3>\src\zope\app\translation_files

3. I18N says, I should do:

    msgmerge -U de/LC_MESSAGES/wiki.po wiki.pot

    but my version of msgmerge tells me, it don't know anything about
-U.

Some of these may be my fault, I'm afraid. It's the first time, I'm
getting in touch with gettext!

Bye
   Marcus

--