[Zope3-dev] multisection in ZConfig sectiontype?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred@zope.com
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 09:39:48 -0400

Phillip J. Eby writes:
 > So as it is written, so shall it be done.  :)  Now it should be possible to
 > use structure editors (like the jEdit XML plugin in my case) to create
 > ZConfig schemas.

Cool, I guess.  ;-)  I should learn to use at least one of those.

 > Are there any plans for documentation tools to create docs from schemas,
 > using all those handy "description" tags?

Low priority, but yet.  I've not thought about it much, though --
generated docs are better than no docs, but rarely feel like they're
good docs.  The organizational aspects are difficult to control
without adding a lot of production support, and those usually have a
huge impact on usability of the resulting docs (IM!HO).

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation