[Zope3-dev] zwiki: performance of findChildren()

Marcus J. Ertl Marcus J. Ertl" <marcus.ertl@larp-welt.de
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:46:23 +0200

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:39:41 -0400, Stephan Richter wrote:

Hi!

>However, for a threaded forum I would do it differently and build a true
>object hierarchy (which is not that good for Wikis - which is an exception).
>Basically, make every Message a Folder. Then you simply place messages into
>messages and so on, and you have naturally a tree and all the folder
>functionality.

I thought about this before, but I was afrait of doing so much
recursions... but your are rigth, this would realy cut the tree!

I will give it a try!

Thank you!
   bye Marcus

--