[Zope3-dev] Re: principal events for the event hub

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:17:31 -0400

On Tuesday 22 April 2003 08:08, Steve Alexander wrote:
> Sending events should be cheap. This may or may not be the case now.
> However, there are plenty of places that this can be optimised when we
> need to do that.

Right. I believe that events will become a central point for Zope, once we
move out of the Web space a bit. All the GUI Toolkits are heavily
event-based, so I think that is a patterns we should adopt.

Basically, I would prefer shooting events for anything interesting happening
in the system.

Regards,
Stephan
--