[Zope3-dev] zwiki: performance of findChildren()

Gary Poster gary@modernsongs.com
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:01:24 -0400

Roch=E9 Compaan wrote:
> * Jeremy Hylton <jeremy@zope.com> [2003-04-25 19:50]:
>=20
>=20
> I think the cardinality of the relationship is important too. If it is

FWIW, There has already been work done by myself and others, based=20
somewhat on=20
http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/Relation=
shipService

I have some better developed interfaces somewhere in a sandbox, and I=20
think we have an Asymmetric Transitive relationship type that Tres=20
implemented and improved the interface on that we can use eventually.  I=20
don't have time to work on this right now, but maybe I will later.  A=20
number of people want it, and a number of people have ideas and even=20
code towards it.

Gary