[Zope3-dev] workflow

Ulrich Eck ueck@net-labs.de
30 Apr 2003 21:13:16 +0200

Hi Marcus,

you are right. I'm at the moment really short in time but i expect
to go for the workflow migration into z3-core during the next 1-2 weeks.

meanwhile you could just checkin this change - of if you're not a
contributor, send me an email and i'll do it.

i've got a few todo's on my list that need to be done before i want
to merge and z3 is changing very fast - so i often need twice as much
time as i wanted ..

i'll be back on workflow next week probably.

cu

Ulrich