[Zope3-dev] Gathering TTW Requirements (Was: Where's the API?)

Chris Gray cpgray at library.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Aug 8 22:30:28 EDT 2003

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Stephan Richter wrote:

> What does all of this mean? Zope 3 is just not ready for the TTW developer at
> this point. However, you should feel free to start a Wiki collecting
> requirements for this target audience. Such a document would make our lives
> much simpler, once we start to look more carefully at TTW development.

Coincidentally, I happen to be reading the requirements collecting chapter
of Ambler's Object Primer, so I will pick up this particular gauntlet.
However, since Wikis are, for the moment, problematic at the new Zope.org,
I'll kick off by trying to generate some email discussion.

Just to steal directly from Ambler, what about interviewing SMEs (Subject
Matter Experts)?  If we could generate a short list of suitable people,
I'd be willing to interview them about how they actually use Zope's TTW
interface to publish Web sites.

Make sense?

Chris