[Zope3-dev] Re: Location-related events

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred at zope.com
Wed Aug 13 16:02:50 EDT 2003

Jim Fulton writes:
 > I've conviced, based on this preliminary analysis, that containers
 > cannot be responsible for generating location-change events.

I've not managed to read all the replies, yet, but I think I agree.

Perhaps there should be a "location management" utility or service
that is responsible for generating the right sequence of events?  I
don't really see any reason for this not to be a utility, though I'm
sure someone could come up with a reason it should be a service.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation