[Zope3-dev] Unable to set deny permission to anybody to signle image file

Xerophyte Penta xerophytev at lncare.com
Sat Aug 16 02:33:34 EDT 2003

Hi
I have just installed zope3 and playing with permission. I would to deny view permission to signle image file. Created a file object and uploaded image. It worked fine. Clicked on the grant view and setup the anybody permission to deny. But i am still able to view the image. I tried to view the image from a different terminal.

Could anybody please explain how the z3 permission works and how can i setup deny permission to that image file for anybody.

Regards
xerophyte
SysAdmin
Linux Network Care
"Fate is a fact, but hope is good thing" , Xerophyte