[Zope3-dev] donating ZCML snippet to libxml for testsuite

Martijn Faassen faassen at vet.uu.nl
Mon Aug 25 19:05:20 EDT 2003

Hi there,

A piece of ZCML along with a Relax NG schema I'm writing for
ZCML triggered a segfault in libxml's Relax NG engine. A very quick
response from the libxml people means that the bug is now fixed
in the libxml CVS.

I have the following ZCML snippet I'd like to donate as a testcase, which
might mean LGPL re-licensing of this snippet:

<zope:configure
   xmlns:zope="http://namespaces.zope.org/zope"
   xmlns="http://namespaces.zope.org/browser">

  <menuItem
      menu="add_component"
      for="zope.app.interfaces.container.IAdding"
      action="StatefulProcessDefinition"
      title="Stateful Process Definition"
      description="A stateful workflow process definition" />

  <view
      for="zope.app.interfaces.workflow.stateful.IStatefulStatesContainer"
      name="+"
      menu="zmi_actions"
      title="Add"
      class=".definition.StatesContainerAdding"
      permission="zope.workflow.ManageProcessDefinitions"
      allowed_attributes="addingInfo">

    <page name="index.html"  template="add.pt" />

  </view>

  <menuItem
      menu="add_component"
      for="zope.app.interfaces.container.IAdding"
      action="StatefulProcessDefinition"
      title="Stateful Process Definition"
      description="A stateful workflow process definition" />

  <view
      for="zope.app.interfaces.workflow.stateful.IStatefulStatesContainer"
      name="+"
      menu="zmi_actions"
      title="Add"
      class=".definition.StatesContainerAdding"
      permission="zope.workflow.ManageProcessDefinitions"
      allowed_attributes="addingInfo">

    <page name="index.html"  template="add.pt" />

  </view>

</zope:configure>

This is taken from zope/app/browser/workflow/stateful/configure.zcml

The Relax NG code I haven't given any license yet so for the
test case it can be easily relicensed, but I figure I should ask for
this ZCML snippet.

If this is okay, I'll just donate the stuff that demonstrates the
crash for the libxml testsuite.

Regards,

Martijn