[Zope3-dev] New Zope 3 Proposals online

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at tufts.edu
Fri Aug 29 15:41:54 EDT 2003

Hi all,

since the Wiki subscription does not work, here is the list of proposals that
Jim and I worked on. Jim has still a huge proposal on his computer, which I
assume he will publish next week.

- http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/TTWDevelopmentScopeForZopeX31.0

  This proposal/document describes the scope of the TTW capabilities
  for Zope X3 1.0.

- http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/NoOwnershipRole

  When discussing possible ways of supporting ownership in Zope 3,
  Jim and Stephan noticed that we could totally live without it. The
  proposal demonstrates how.

- http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/ZCMLEnhancements

  This proposal is more a list of tasks we have to make ZCML ready for
  Zope X3 1.0.

- http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/InterfaceTypes

  Explains the goals of interface types, which allows us to specify content
  types.

Regards,
Stephan
--