[Zope3-dev] 5137 test for --all with Zope 3?

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Fri Aug 29 17:28:03 EDT 2003

[Chris Withers]
> Just changed my autotester config to use:
>
> python test.py --all
>
> ...to hopefully run all the tests.

Cool -- thanks!

> Does 5137 seem like the right number?

Give or take, sure.

> How can I be sure things like the Berkley Storage, and other
> non-core test, are being run?

I don't know how you can.  See my reply on zode-coders about Berkeley in
particular:  it will run if and only if it can be run; whether it can be
depends on what you've installed outside of Zope's control; and if it can't
be run, the Berkeley tests don't complain, they simply won't be run.

> Does this run tests from all the different levels?

Yes, "run tests from all levels" is the meaning of --all.