[Zope3-dev] Python 2.3 now required

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Tue Dec 2 09:53:25 EST 2003

I just checked one of my sources for this sort of info (I'm not a Mac
person ATM) and...you're right.  sorry for the misinformation.
Hopefully an incremental OS upgrade will include the upgrade.

Because of some weak ref bugfixes, the current X3 milestone actually
wants an as-yet-unreleased Python version, anyway. ;-)

Gary