[Zope3-dev] Zope.org - SteveVisitingFredericksburgSprint

Andreas Jung andreas at andreas-jung.com
Tue Dec 9 02:41:32 EST 2003

--On Montag, 8. Dezember 2003 16:15 Uhr -0500 Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com>
wrote:

> The Zope 2.7 that we have today has nothing to do with that original plan.
>
> The schedule for Zope 2.7 has largely been driven by the number of
> volunteers.

I disagree. The release schedule for 2.7 and the list of features was
almost complete
in late 2002. In fact my contributions were available by the end of 2002
and all other
contributions were there as far as I can remember in April/May 2003 at the
latest.
>From my prospective it is more a problem of the release management (without
intention
to blame anyone). On the other hand 2.7 has become a nice release (maybe
because of
extended period of time).

-aj