[Zope3-dev] Re: Are the demo products broken in MS4?

Barry Pederson bp at barryp.org
Fri Dec 12 17:10:48 EST 2003

Stephan Richter wrote:

> Barry,
>
> thank you very much for responding and finding the wrong-doings based on the
> latest code. I am in the process of updating everything these days.

I just remembered another glitch I ran into...in the first recipe chapter,
writing the unittests 'test_messageboard.py' and 'test_message.py' - there
was a problem with subclassing from BaseTestIContainer.

I think I just ended up with something like (in test_messageboard.py):

---------
from zope.app.container.tests.test_icontainer import Test as BaseTest
from zopeproducts.messageboard.messageboard import MessageBoard
from zopeproducts.messageboard.interfaces import IMessageBoard

class Test(BaseTest):

Then everything else was the same, except for no longer needing to def a
makeTestData() method.

test_message.py worked with the exact same change:  alter the first import,
alter the 'class' statement, and drop the makeTestData() method

	Barry