[Zope3-dev] Problems with persistent interfaces and status

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Dec 19 02:43:13 EST 2003

Hi Sidnei and Stephan,

As you discovered, the recent refactoring of adapters and interfaces
broke persistent interfaces.  Alas, there were no unit tests or
functional tests that caught this. :(

I've been analizing the problem.  It's rather deep, although I
think I understand what needs to be done. The problem lies with
the dependency management. (blah blah blah, you probably don't want to
know the details. :)

I suspect I'll be working on this on and off for the next few days
and expect to have a solution before Christmas.

jim