[Zope3-dev] tutorial and z3 russian translation questions

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Sat Dec 27 08:39:05 EST 2003

Ruslan Spivak wrote:
> Hello.
>
> 2 weeks after New Year i'm gonna release translation into russian.
> (__gotcha, thanks for some directions)
>
> I tried the programmer tutorial and found things that need to be
> corrected. Can you tell me where i should report it or if you show me
> how i can correct that by myself.

It's probably best to send corrections to me for now.

Open Office file is in a very sorry shape.  It seems to have gotten
saved in CVS without the -kb switch, somehow.  It is now damaged
in a strange way that causes graphics to be randomly dropped.

When I find time, I'm gonna have to recreate it from scratch. Of course,
if someone else wants to help with the recreation, that would be great.