[Zope3-dev] FTP/PUT/file-system-reprentation progress

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 22:50:33 +0200

Eron Lloyd wrote:
> I don't mean to be a pest, but do you mean *would* or *will*, because if you
> mean the latter, then by golly thats some pretty news-worthy information!

Would. Very subjunctive.

Many people have said that using Twisted instead of asyncore would be a
good idea. Nobody has committed resources to making this happen.

The first step would be a fairly detailed proposal, and perhaps some
hacking on a CVS branch.

--
Steve Alexander