[Zope3-dev] FTP/PUT/file-system-reprentation progress

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred@zope.com
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:56:20 -0500

Tres Seaver writes:
 > The "experimenting" I was talking about was the idea of agent sniffing,
 > which won't work for Amaya, Composer, etc., anyway.  There isn't any
 > such sniffing going on (that I know of, anyway) in Zope 2.6;  you have
 > to run a special HTTP server on a different port if you want to edit
 > template / script source over WebDAV with Zope 2.6.

Yeah, that's what I thought you meant.  I was just pointing out that
the only thing I've done with that is avoid some of the messy
configuration issues that are associated with that, by making things
explicit in the configuration and cleaning up the way the relevant
information gets passed into the HTTP server object.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation