[Zope3-dev] service names

Gary Poster gary@modernsongs.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:03:09 -0500

Hi Sean.  Barring anyone disagreeing, then, here's my specific proposal.
  All I've changed is the organization (not the names themselves):

./src/zope/component/servicenames.py

Adapters = 'Adapters'
Interfaces = 'Interfaces'
Utilities = 'Utilities'
Skins = 'Skins'
Views = 'Views'
ResourceService = 'Resources'
Factories = 'Factories'

./src/zope/app/services/servicenames.py

from zope.component.servicenames import Adapters, Interfaces, \
      Utilities, Skins, Views, ResourceService, Factories

HubIds = 'HubIds'
Events = 'Events'
Subscription = 'Subscription'
ErrorReports = 'ErrorReportingService'
Roles = 'Roles'
Permissions = 'Permissions'
Authentication = 'Authentication'

(Notice the new proposed place)

Then everyone in zope/app should import their service tokens from
zope.app.services.servicenames

Anyone else care to agree or disagree?

Gary