[Zope3-dev] Re: [ez] Sprint in mid-april?

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:15:06 +0100

Jean-Rene VIDAUD wrote:
> At 09:55 12/02/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>
> Hello Godefroid,
>
> Please, note that we would like to participate to this sprint with one
> of our
> ingeneer (either Olivier, Pierre-Julien or Kamon). So please, reserve us
> one of the 8 places.

I surely will reserve one place and be pleased to work with one of the
french zope books authors.
There is a slight bemol : Jim has specific goals for this sprint and I
want him to decide who'll participate in the case we have too many
candidates.

--
Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl