[Zope3-dev] forms and schemas

Marcus J. Ertl marcus.ertl@larp-welt.de
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:57:46 +0100

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:34:45 +0200, Steve Alexander wrote:

Hi!

>> So I thought, I should build a schema (or more then one, for different
>> views/subsets) from the "tablestructur" for having a way to generate
>> the forms.
>Yes. That sounds like a good approach.

:o)

>I think you'll be able to do this defining a schema for your table by
>creating a schema as a persistent object (no need for modules).
>
>However, if you want to define views and adapters for your schema,
>you'll need to have your schema available in a module. You'll need
>something like schemagen and a persistent module for that.

doesn't sound very easy to me... :-( I have exactly no idea how to do
this... Is someone else doing something like that? Because I'm just a
homemade hobby programmer, and not very good in such things!

At the moment I have no idea how to use schemagen.

This isn't very important at the moment, I have many other things left
to do, but in some future, I will need this!

Bye
   Marcus
--
 Das LARP-Portal im Internet:
LARP-Welt: http://larp-welt.de

!fantasy

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: 7FE0 CB09 6658 F6A3  2749 D4AE E023 ACB0