[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] CVS: Zope3/src/zope/publisher- browser.py:1.7

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:11:43 -0500

On Friday 21 February 2003 13:12, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> Shane Hathaway  <shane@zope.com> wrote:
> > Jim Fulton wrote:
> > >
> > > I think that's reasonable. Another option would be to make the
> > > publisher marshaling facility pluggable, so that zope.app could plug in
> > > a specialized date-time parser.
> >
> > We'll need pluggable date time parsing anyway for I18N.  In Brazil, for
> > example, "13.02.03" and "13 Fevereiro 2003" are valid dates.

Did anyone pay attention to my Locale checkins in early January? Zope 3 has a
completely localized and internationalized date/time parsing and formatting!

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter