[Zope3-dev] I18n/l10n for Zope 3

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:14:43 -0500

On Friday 21 February 2003 11:48, Jim Fulton wrote:
> The efforts on I18n/l10n in Zope 3 have drifted to the back burner
> lately as we've been working on other things. We really need to start
> paying attention to this again.

Just to let you guys know, next week by book script will be out of the door,
and I am planning to write a lengthy proposal on fixing up I18n where I will
point out some of the missing or unfinished features and a new approach to
I18n in Zope 3.

Also, I am 90% sure I will make it to the Pre-Pycon sprint. I just have to
convince my girlfriend now. ;-)

Regards,
Stephan
--