[Zope3-dev] Possible Jargon change wrt the things accesses via tabs in the UI

Janko Hauser jh@comunit.de
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:39:02 +0100

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:12:09 -0500
Paul Winkler <pw_lists@slinkp.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 03:42:52PM -0500, Ken Manheimer wrote:
> > I'm not familiar enough with Zope3 to know, but if the tab
> > thingies being discussed are like CMF portal_type actions, then i
> > suspect that"tab view" would be misleading.  Is the "tab" just one
> > way to present the cue for choosing among these things?

What about

modification view / modification tab

This is relative unabstract, not covered by some oo-programming
jargon and can be abbreviated in talks :-). Although I reread Jims
Mail, which doesn't asked how the hole screens should named, but how
to name the mechanism to have a bunch of links to screens which change
one object.

__Janko

--
i.A. Dr. Janko Hauser
Software Engineering

http://www.comunit.de/	mailto:jh@comunit.de
Eiffestr. 598		20537 Hamburg | Germany
Fon 040 | 21 11 05 25	Fax  040 | 21 11 05 26