Better access to APIs in paths (was Re: [Zope3-dev] needing views clues - template/title troubles)

Jon Whitener wmmail@twmi.rr.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:27:28 -0500

This looks good.  It is much less scary than other syntax.  It looks
similar to ZPT "python:" expressions, too.  I could deal with this.

Jon Whitener
Detroit Michigan USA