[Zope3-dev] Re: Better access to APIs in paths (was Re: needingviewsclues - template/title troubles)

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:56:19 -0500

FWIW: Me Three.

I have no inherent love for XML namespaces, but they are a widely=20
understood/documented concept that we can readily co-opt for this.

Perhaps we could define some configurable default set of namespace=20
declarations made implicitly for all html page templates.

<beat what=3D"drum">Either that or get the code the hell out of the templ=
ates=20
all together... ;^)</beat>

-Casey