[Zope3-dev] Re: manage_beforeDelete

Christian Heimes heimes@faho.rwth-aachen.de
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:18:26 +0100

Florent Guillaume wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-02-23 at 13:32, Jim Fulton wrote:
> [manage_beforeDelete vs. beforeDeleteHook]
>
>>>Florent, please feel free to change this (and manage_afterAdd) to
whatever
>>>you feel is appropriate.
>>
>>If you don't have time for this, then a collector entry will do.
>

> Ok, as I can't find the time at the moment I added a collector entry for
> this.

I studied the zope/app/copypastemove.py code this morning and found still
the manage_* methods. I don't have and don't want to have a cvs write
account so I created a diff to change manage_afterAdd to afterAddHook and
manage_beforeDelete to beforeDeleteHook.
Can anyone with cvs write account apply this patch:
http://nathan.faho.rwth-aachen.de/misc/manage2hook.diff

greetings

Christian