[Zope3-dev] Re: Better access to APIs in paths (was Re: needingviewsclues - template/title troubles)

Jon Whitener wmmail@twmi.rr.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:31:32 -0500

Tim Hoffman wrote:
> I do think namespace declaration in the template is a good idea, if
> nothing else clearly indicating what namespaces are used and
> where they are coming from, rather than just being magically accessible.

As a relative newbie, I agree that clarity is key.  While it would be
inconvenient to declare common namespaces in every simple template, when
a name question arises, inconvenient clarity is preferable to magic.

Jon Whitener
Detroit Michigan USA